Pages

Search blog and web

Is this relationship worth saving?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my girlfriend were together just over two months. Yet I was pretty unhappy in this relationship and that's because she didn't really make an effort at times. She told me at the beginning of the relationship this is just who she was and even her mum told me she is like that and not to take it personally.

But after so long, I started to notice her coming out of her shell a little bit and she was making more of an effort and taking more of an interest in me. But all of a sudden lately she just stopped, and I pulled her up on it the other night because it was getting me down. We ended up arguing and falling out over it with her saying she doesn't think we're going to work out as our personalities are just too different and she can't give the effort I want from a girlfriend. I tried to fight it but then last night she ended things. We didn't part on bad terms or anything but I guess there was a tiny bit of friction.

But to me, all of this seems a waste. I care so much for her and don't want to let her go but on the other hand I feel like she's made her mind up now and it might be too late. I just don't know if to try and fix things..?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment