Pages

Search blog and web

Been Seeing This Woman For A Month, Yesterday Was A Trainwreck...Need Advice

I've been seeing this woman for a month and everything so far has been pretty great. We live about an hour apart, but have seen each other about 10 times. She invited me over to her side for an event last night so of course I accepted and was looking forward to possibly having "the exclusive talk".

She's been having personal issues with her business that I can tell is taking it's toll on her. She's been very emotional and upset about it. I get to her place and it seems like she was on a lot of Xanax or drunk, or both. As the night went on she just got worse, sloppy, and more random. She was going from one end of the spectrum about her business, to us, to her crazy friends, just not making any sense whatsoever. She said some pretty hurtful things to me like, I don't know if this is what I want, I don't think this is going to work, why do you like me, you don't want someone like me, I've been talking to other guys on the phone but i haven't met anyone else, you live to far away, so I started to get ready to leave and then she asked me where I was going? Then she says no, you're not leaving , I like you to much and we end up having sex.

What is going on here? She's already called me twice today and apologized over text. I haven't responded yet and I don't know what to do.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks guys.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment