Pages

Search blog and web

Bf had an argument with his mum and now wants to move in with me?!

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

So my boyfriend and I have been together now for about 4 months, I'm 24 and live in my own place, 2 bedroom house and rent the second bedroom for some extra cash. He is 25 and lives with his parents.

Ever since he started his relationship with me, things are a little strained at home with his relationship with his parents, such as how he spends most of his time with me, hardly at home , doesn't tidy his room etc etc (his parents do like me though).

A couple of days ago, he had a massive argument with his mum, starting off with cleaning out his room, which escalated into her slapping him, and him saying he's going to leave, to which his mum said "good, leave".

His money is tight, which is why at 25, he is still at home with his parents. Now obviously, he's stuck...and he's asking to stay with me?! :( There's not enough space in my house for a third person, we are still at the beginning stages of our relationship, and I enjoy my personal space at home! However, I feel like because he is my boyfriend, I need to step up and help him? I don't know how long this fall out will be, and he isn't in a financially strong position to rent somewhere else any time soon. I have tried to ask him to apologize and make up with his mum, but he refuses and said it's "gone too far" and he's not about "getting slapped at 25".

HELLPPPP

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment