Pages

Search blog and web

Birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

Well we met last year, a couple days before her birthday and I didn't really get her anything because I didn't really know her and it would've seemed a little weird, anyways her birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking what to get her? How much do I spend on her? I'm new to relationships as she's my first girlfriend and ive never really bought a girl a gift before.

I was thinking of giving the gift to her sister and telling her to hide it somewhere in her room and then I'll tell her to check her wardrobe or something as I probably wont see her on her birthday, is that a good idea or should I just wait and give her the gift when I see her.

P.S. We've been in a relationship for 6 months

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment