Pages

Search blog and web

Long passionate kiss with a best friend

  • Thread Starter

Me and my best friend kissed passionately in a club a few months back and I'm still trying to work out what it meant.

We definitely weren't attracted to each other when we first met but somehow she started getting more touchy with me, kissing the back of my neck, tight hugs, etc.

Then on a night out she came over and said some stuff like 'you make me so happy, I really like you' and I replied 'I feel the same', I moved my lips to hers expecting just a friendly smooch but she slipped her tongue in and we kissed for what seemed forever. We were definitely kissing when we left the club as I remember we having to end the kiss because everyone (our group) was leaving.

I never asked her what it meant as the situation was complex with her being in a fwb and I didn't really want to get involved.

But I saw her again last weekend and we clicked like nothing had changed. I moved area (other side of the country) to start a new job and probably wouldn't consider LDR, but there is potential for her to move in a year or so. We had a special friendship but I feel it can't go to being just friends anymore, would you agree?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment