Pages

Search blog and web

"Friends" asking to borrow money...

  • Thread Starter

My father said never to lend people money even if they are friends just in case they don't pay you back & it leads to them taking advantage of you (basically with money he says even friends can't be trusted). I said well if I let them borrow money basically they're more likely to stay my friend & not get annoyed plus later on they might do something for me if I'm in need. He said they probably won't & would have forgot & that true friends would understand if I never lent them any money & would continue to be your friend. Also he said try not to be friends with poorer people as they are more likely to ask for money. Then I said it's more about their personality but I agree people asking to borrow money is pretty irritating.

Anyway just wanted to know what your thoughts are on this, does my dad have a point or is it a nice thing to do to lend friends money if they are in need, & just basically need to develop a certain level of trust?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment