Pages

Search blog and web

no libido - help

My husband and I have been married for almost 15 years and dated for several years before we got married. I definitely had a libido while we dated. Almost immediately after getting married things changed for me. It was no longer fun or even pleasant I ended up avoiding it. We would go for weeks without having sex as a newly married couple. The hubs was left feeling hurt, tricked, and angry. Recent years we have sex a lot more than we used to, but it's not good sex, for either of us. We fight a lot, I withdraw, he sees my withdrawal as an attack instead of me just being hurt, and then gets madder. We continually go through this cycle of me being too introverted, hubs getting mad, we make up, and then a couple weeks later nothing has changed and we're back fighting. Neither of us wants separate but I'm afraid we've gotten to the point where we've both hurt each other too many times to push through. I think that if I actually wanted sex he would be much happier (surprise, surprise, I know). The question is, how do I do that? I'm really worried that I won't be able to change.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment