Pages

Search blog and web

Quarter-life crisis?!

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys,

I turned 18 a couple of months back, and during the few weeks leading up to my birthday I began feeling "unfulfilled". I felt like my life was going nowhere and I wasn't living up to my expectations. So many teenagers out there are doing outstanding things, but I was living my boring life. My biggest achievement was coming out of the closet, which is basically nothing if you see what others have done.

I thought that I got out of it, but now these feelings are resurfacing. I think the reason for it is that I am getting to know my future university flatmates, and some of them have done incredible things. What I am feeling is not jealousy or envy, but more like disappointment in myself for not being able to do anything amazing. Like a little "quarter life crisis", if that makes sense.

Am I the only one who is going through something like this? If anyone else did, how did you get out of it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment