Pages

Search blog and web

Given a love poem!

  • Thread Starter

I was given a love poem today by a girl I know at university, she also gave me some flowers and asked me out on a date!

It is quite long so I won't put all of it up as I don't want to bore you but my favourite verse in it is this.

'My love for you will continue always continue and constant tempo in rhythm and rhyme, so please let me be yours and will you be mine?'.

She enjoys and performs music so I think that was the reference to the tempo.

We have exchanged contact details and will be going on a date on Friday. What can I do to make her feel special? I will take her some flowers and chocolates but I want to make her feel loved. So what can I do TSR?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment