Pages

Search blog and web

Learned my husband was feeling suicidal three years ago

I have recently learned my husband was feeling suicidal three/four years ago but he did not act on it and isn't feeling like this any longer. Then he felt like he did not have a purpose and because he has some OCD tendencies he is ashamed of.

Now I am feeling bad whenever we quarrel and I am afraid he could get like this again without telling me. Has any of you been there?

You can tell me if you think this is the wrong board. I ask here because we also have a complicated marriage what makes it more complicated.


He is the kind of person who never talks about his feelings and I am very surprised he suddenly did. I want to be there for him.

We may bicker a lot but I have a lot of respect for him and love him from the deepest of my heart and to learn he has been feeling like this did break my heart.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment