Pages

Search blog and web

Help to stop drowning feeling please

I wake up in a panic every morning. My day moves on slowly but it moves on. When h calls or texts I get scared. I'm afraid that whatever he is going to say is just going to add to the hurt I'm already going through. I have been implementing the 180 for the past week and not even known it but it hasn't helped with this drowning, can't breath feeling that grabs hold whenever h contacts me or at random times usually in the afternoon and into the evening. I feel like I can't do this, this isn't happening, what if I fail, what if I lose, what if I'm rejected all over again, and it goes down from there.
Took the kids to a farm yesterday with exotic animals and I was happy and the moment I remembered being happy it was snatched from me and I broke down. Walking through the store, I broke down, couldn't get the fear out of my head or heart and couldn't stop crying. What is the deal?!
How can I recognize when it's about to come and stop it before I get pulled so far in I can't function?

I've been married for 14 years, im a student/sahm , two kids 13 & 11. H is having an affair. H says he doesn't love me anymore, that he is done, and wants the divorce that I'm doing all the work for. Was still living with us but moved out supposedly yesterday. We are out of town with family so I can't verify the state of our home yet.
My future doesn't look too bright at this particular moment so that doesn't help. My plans are to move back home to be near my family, try to get my degree and get a good job that will support me and the kids.
When we drove into town I felt like a failure coming home with my tail tucked.
There it goes again, any advice on how to start beating this would be wonderful.
Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment