Pages

Search blog and web

Legal advice

I thought I would check here first before hiring a lawyer. I have only been married a year and things are not working. He's extremely abusive and manipulative. We do not have any children together. I have 2 boys and he has 3 kids from a previous marriage. I live in HIS house with my kids. He still owes $320k on the house and the house is in his name only. He bought it a few years before he met me. When we got married he wanted my money combined with his in the joint account. He makes $120k a year and I make $55 a year. We have a total of $156k in savings (some of it was there before I met him...maybe $80 (I can't remember). $500 is taken out of my paycheck each month for his and his kids to have health insurance through my work. My question is. I need to know if I can take out money from our joint account if I were to leave him and file for a divorce? And if I can, how much? I don't have any money in any other accounts, but my paychecks hav e been going into our joint accounts. I am already assuming I cannot kick him out of his own home if I am not on the mortgage. Thanks for the advice. Oh and I live in Washington State.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment