Pages

Search blog and web

one month into the marriage

My husband and i got married 1 month ago and the life together has been difficult , we have had more fights than ever and i don´t understand why. We had great relationship , we were very closed and supportive to each other and we could talk without getting mad , now is like all that is gone. we can have peace for a week or two and then we argue again. we had a long distance relationship for some time and after we got married i moved with him and his family until we have thing figured out but it´s been hard.
we decided to not have a regular wedding because of the lack of money , so we just got married at the clerk´s office and his family being extremely religious we got married before i met them since they would not be happy if we moved inn together and not married. everything went on very fast , the changes that i was about to do in my life had me very nervous , even some month before we got married and i tried to step back , scared of the change so i guess i started it by being so indecisive.
when we got to his family house it was normal , but i don´t think they were happy to have me here but i´ve tried my best to make them like me or at least not think that my husband made a wrong decision marrying me.
we have argued about me cleaning up the kitchen and right after there are a bunch of glasses and dishes on the sink or cleaning the bathroom and right away there are clothes on the floor or towels everywhere and nobody clean after themselves and that makes me feel not respected and even worthless when i complain to him and he don´t understand why that makes me on a bad mood.
it´s only been a month and i wonder if it´s always going to be this way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment