Pages

Search blog and web

Breaking Bad...

So my wife and I are probably the last two people on the planet that haven't seen this series until just now. I am a pro-cannabis advocate, but I have seen way too much damage caused by meth and other hard drugs and refused to watch it.

Well, one day my wife asked if we could because so many of her friends said it was one of the best series they've ever watched, so I agreed.

I'm hooked. This story is so much more than being about meth. The journey of the hero and his transformation into the anti-hero yet managing to keep some of his "humanity"...Wow.

And the way he becomes "Heisenberg" when he dons "The Hat"...The transformation is tangible in his face and in his demeanor. Great acting...loving the series.

Anyone else enjoy the show?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment