Pages

Search blog and web

why can't I get a boyfriend

  • Thread Starter

This is gonna make me sound so desperate but I kind of am so f*ck it. Basically I'm a 16 year old girl and I just really want a boyfriend but I can't even meet new boys just as friends so idk how it's ever going to happen. I have loads of friends who are boys but I'm not attracted to any of them and I think they see me more like one of the guys then a potential girlfriend. I've had boys tell me I'm hot/attractive etc and I've had boyfriends in the past but nothing has ever gone further than kissing and it's starting to get really frustrating as it seems like everyone else is having sex already and I'm just a lonely virgin. I don't really get invited to parties much apart from within my friends group so I don't get many opportunities to meet new people which is probably where I'm going wrong, but I don't know how to meet new people so I'm pretty much screwed. I start college in September so I might meet someone there but atm I've got over a month of summer left and I'd really like to spend it with someone else. It's not just the physical aspect of a relationship that I'm after (but obvs that's important ;) ) but I miss just having someone to talk to all the time ( my last bf was like a year and a half ago). If anyone is in the same situation or has any advice/pulling tips pls help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment