Pages

Search blog and web

Lanolin For Penis

Over the past few months I gradually started experiencing desensitization in my penis glans. It took forever for me to ejaculate to the point where it was frustrating and tiring. I have a very high sex drive and can get rock-hard erections, but my penis just wasn't feeling very sensitive. I remembered my wife using lanolin on her nipples when breastfeeding to keep them from cracking and drying out. I picked up a tube of pure lanolin from CVS and began applying it to my glans after every shower. It's been about 6 weeks and now my glans feels smoother, softer, and more sensitive than ever. I sometimes wish I still had a foreskin to protect my glans.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment