Pages

Search blog and web

Overtly effiminate husband

I married my then slightly effiminate husband 20 yrs ago it was my second marriage. About 5 yrs into our marriage he became seriously ill with chrons disease resulting in him becoming a stay at home househusband. I didn't mind as I was earning enough to keep us both. He quickly become proficient at all the domestic chores but slowly became overtly effiminate. He eventually moved out of our bedroom as he was up and down a lot in the night, that coupled with the medication has resulted in no sex between us for over 10 yrs.

About 7 yrs ago I had an affair with a colleague that lasted over a year. It ended when he was promoted and moved away. Subsequently I have had a couple of flings with Alpha male types and am currently engaged in another one. My concern is my husband must know, there's no way he can't not know in fact he almost encourages my extra marital activities.

If I'm going out he fusses around like a mother hen even if I'm just going out with girl friends. He seems to love it he'll ask me what I'm going to wear, offer alternatives iron it if it's required lay my clothes,underware out on the bed even paint my finger toe nails even offering to help me dress! He loves it!. Should I be honest with him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment