Pages

Search blog and web

Husband Manipulative

Been married for 22 years, husband acting abnormally bothered because I don't want to get in another car loan for a new truck. My husband just finally paid his current truck off, and it is in great condition, he promised when he purchased it 5 years ago he would keep it until it is broken, however my husband now wants to sell it! I still have another year to pay off mine, my daughter will be attending college next year, she will need help to get a vehicle, and help with tuition. We have another child as well. He smokes to, so already that is an expense, and now because I don't agree he threatens to leave me, he gets verbally abusive at times, he tries to manipulate with threats, I mean our marriage is severly suffering. I explained financially it is not a good idea right now, but he complains he is a man and he can do as he pleases. However he still wants me to help pay the mortgage? Need help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment