Pages

Search blog and web

Help with how to approach emotional soon to be ex wife

Hello everyone. Here's my situation , I've been separated now for about 5 months. The wife wanted a divorce, she wanted me to move out and I did. We lived together and her grandma and mom stayed with us as well and as I moved out her brother moved in to help with rent. As I moved out my name and hers are on the lease with 7 months left. I agreed to leave my name in because she did not want to pay a $1500 deposit for a whole new lease. So I thought I would do right by her and agreed even though she new u wanted my name removed.

The very next month after I moved out I found out she is being evicted because the apt management found out there were too many people living in the apartment. So hey gave her 30 days to either pay a new deposit or leave and pay an early termination fee. She said she would take care of the early term fees. As she was moving out I always offered to help them clean and move out and every time she would always decline.

Fast forward to now, I get a letter from a collections firm saying that I owe $3000 to the apartment complex that includes the early term fee and apparently she and her family left the apartment a mess and didn't really clean it very well at all. So now I'm in this situation. I tried contacting her and we agreed to speak over the phone at a specific time to discuss this however I tried calling her on the time we agreed but did not respond. It has now been a week and she just isn't responded at all now to me. What should I do ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment