Pages

Search blog and web

Constant texter....

This girl that works in the same building as me was going on a trip to a different provincial park, which I am very familiar with, so a couple of weeks ago before she left I gave her my cell phone number in case she needed extra directions, etc. while she was in the area. She texts me a ton though....I am finding it way too much. While on her trip she will text me what she is doing the whole time...i.e., I have stopped and am taking a coffee break before heading out on the hiway, etc. etc. On Thursday she texted me about a dozen times and yesterday the same...this morning she texted me so I texted her back and said hubby and I are going to be busy today visiting some people so I will talke to you next week at work...she then texted me three times after I sent that. I just ignored her texts because I figure if I don't it will just encourage her. She is back from her trip today so I am hoping it stops.

I was just on facebook and she is a friend and she pm'd about something...

WWYD? Just ignore her texts as often as you can....thank god she does not know where I live because she would probably show up.

I think the fact that I gave her my cell number she probably thinks that we are best friends now or something....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment