Pages

Search blog and web

what should I do about this guy?

  • Thread Starter

I used to be quite close with this one guy who I thought was really sweet. I ended up blocking him because he made me angry one time(I do the craziest things when I'm angry, then I regret it). It's been a couple of months with no contact and I used my friends account to see his Facebook profile because I was curious. He's got a girlfriend now(who's stunning), so I don't want a relationship.
Should I unblock him and re-add him? Or just unblock without re-adding? Or is it best to just leave it? I mean it seems really ridiculous that he's on my block list over that. I usually only block strangers that message me in which I clear the block list out over time. No one else that I've met irl has been blocked. I'm just worried if I do it he'll be confused and might hate me or something. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment