Pages

Search blog and web

So confused!

I am new here and I really need some advice. I am 26 and me and my husband have been married for almost5 years now. We have 2 boys one 4 one 11 months. We have had issues in the past but always worked through them. When our second born was 3 weeks old, my husband left me. He had grown distant sometime before and totally shut me out. I found out after he left that he had been talking to another woman whom I did not like considering she had been trying to come between us for years because she was in love with him. When I asked about it he said it wasn't anything other than talking as friends with her. I struggled with our separation and dealing with 2 kids on m own and I went into a depression and struggled with anxiety. I got on medication to help and then a week later found out he slept with her after he left my house from staying and helping me get through the anxiety attacks and stuff. After a while I agreed to work things out and move on. I recently switched jobs and he has been acting like he did before...pushing me away and ignoring me...he says it is because he is stressed with bills and things like that. I have been having old feelings come back about the whole incident with him and this other woman and I don't know how to move forward. I love him and I do forgive him for what has happened, but I don't know if I can get over it. Please help me...I'm having more anxiety recently because of all of this and I don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment