Pages

Search blog and web

Wife was Seeing Someone Else when were Dating - Help

I am having a really hard time coping with the fact that my wife was seeing someone else during the first year we were together.

We've been together for five years, married two, we have a great relationship and have worked through many tough things, but this news took me by surprised. I was on her email account (with her permission), to search for details from a friend and there was email from another person dating back to May 2010.

I asked my wife and she confessed that she was dating both us for the first eight months of our relationship. I had no idea. She was very distance during the early parts of our relationship, but once she opened up, our love blossomed and I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. She said she got caught up in feelings for both of us and ended with him when she realized she was in love with me. I saw the facebook messages and emails, and the timelines make sense.

More than anything, I'm just hurt she didn't tell me before we got married. I would have forgiven her and still wanted to be her, but she hid it. I feel like a fool for not seeing that the distance, being emotionally unavailable, lack of "I love you" was not normal.

I love this woman so much. She's kind, caring, thoughtful and has been incredibly supportive during some of my personal struggles. I need help putting this into perspective.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment