Pages

Search blog and web

Depression vs Relationships

  • Thread Starter

I'll keep it short.

I have been with my boyfriend for ages and I know I want to spend my life with him. I have struggled with depression for years and it gets better and worse every so often.

Right now, due to unfortunate circumstances, I am in a 'low' mood 24/7. It makes me feel like I don't love my boyfriend (I think my brain isolates me and tries to push people away), even though deep down I know he's my soulmate. I end up hurting him by being distant and unloving, which hurts me to see! Usually we are really lovey-dovey. We live together and have talked marriage and babies.

I was wondering if anyone had similar or HAS similar, and how your relationship worked out. I don't want to leave him but if my depression doesn't get better, I can see myself pushing him away completely. He's perfect. Like, completely perfect. But I can never appreciate it when I feel like this.

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment