Pages

Search blog and web

My wife and I have not been intimate in months.

It really started in January. She had gone through another miscarriage. Not her first, or second, or even third. After that, she started sleeping in our guest room, she's been slowly pushing me away, and she just gave up.

Lately, she's been coming around a little. She's gotten in bed with me a few times lately. She won't stay, but its a start. She's more affectionate again, though she won't do anything remotely sexual.

She has told me she misses sex, that she'd "foolishly" (her word) would like to try again, but she also fears pregnancy because she's sure things will end the same. She no longer trusts sex, or birth control because they aren't 100%.

Last night I felt so bad for her, because she told me she's afraid I'll cheat, which I'd never do.

I know what the answers are going to be. Counseling. And she's not open to that, I'll say it now, just to get that said.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment