Pages

Search blog and web

Worried he's cheating :(

I need some advice. I've been cheated on in past relationships and now am worried that my husband may be cheating. He's just been distant and I felt like something was off. I looked through his cell phone while he was sleeping, which I have never done before. I found out that he has been calling this girl every day for the past few weeks. I know her since we live in a small town and she knows that he is married and has two kids. She has recently divorced and also has one child. She sent him a text asking him to have a drink with her, which was later deleted from his phone. Sometimes she calls him, but most of the time its outgoing calls to her usually once a day or every other day. I don't know what to do, we've been married for 10 years and I would be heartbroken if he was cheating one me. I just need some advice. Should I confront him? How? What reasons will I give for looking through his phone? I have no other evidence of suspicious behavious besides t he calls he's been making to her...I just don't know what to do...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment