Pages

Search blog and web

I'm expected to look after me older brother who is 28

  • Thread Starter

My parents are going away on holiday next week and I am expected to do all the cooking and cleaning. I don't mind this and I actually prefer it, but I have to do the same for my older brother who is 28 who can't cook much (won't cook). He is the biggest slob I have seen and he rarely cleans up after himself, sometimes he won't flush the toilet. If I had the time to cook for an extra person then I would but I'm working freelance and I have a lot of work on at the moment.

Asking him for help is extremely difficult, he is just abusive and swears. He is the kind of person who, when you are watching TV, will put youtube videos on really loudly without headphones. Also, he is rubbish at cleaning. He told me once he cleaned the bathroom, all he did was put bleach down the toilet. There was still clothes all over the bathroom, the floor needed brushing and the sink needed a good clean.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment