Pages

Search blog and web

Did I do the right thing?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so I was on the bus a couple of nights ago coming back from the theatre. and I decided to call my friend; while I'm on the phone this guy gets on the bus and sits across from me. Thought it was a bit weird considering the whole bus was free and I was near the back but I didn't think anything of it. But then he moves and sits next to me. Now I'm still talking to my friend but in my head I'm like "Noope." But I'm kind of awkward and I'm really funny about my personal space so maybe it was just me. A few minutes after that I sort of notice he's moved his leg closer to mine; now this could have been a coincidence but it was late, the closest person was a fair bit in front of me, and I was on the phone so I felt like I'd seem like a bitch if I just told him to move. In the end, I got off the bus and had to walk for half an hour to get home. I don't tend to read things very well but in that moment I was just kind of freaked. Did I do the right thing? For the record I 'm asking this on TSR just to get outside perspectives.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment