Pages

Search blog and web

Have you ever contacted WS's therapist?

I'm moving out in 18 days, but we're still both in the same house while STBX actively dates OW. We have a 14 year old daughter and 12 year old son.

Yesterday I saw some texts between DD and her dad that really enraged me.

First one was a text where he was clearly trying to alienate her from me.

Second was one where she asked where he was and he said he's with his "friend" (wink wink), basically treating her as his BFF and not his daughter, and shoving his infidelity down her throat.

I took pics of these texts and sent them both to him. With the first one I said, "Please stop badmouthing me to our daughter. Thanks."

With the second I said, "And also stuff like this. Omg (his name). "hey, just want you to know I'm here fvcking OW wink wink" so inappropiate!"

His response? "You're insane (my name). Absolutely crazy!!!!" He also made fun of me for reading my daughter's texts.

This morning he sent me a sarcastic and detailed email about his schedule/plans for the next several days, complete with an emoticon depicting him and OW being intimate. He signed it, "despicable me." I simply said, "ok."

I want this alienation to STOP, but he will not listen to me. I want the infidelity being thrown in my daughter's face as if it is OK to STOP, but I'm the crazy one.

He won't listen to a word I say. Last night he told me that OW has more love in her pinky finger than I have in my whole body, that she shows them more love in one day than I do in a whole year, and I don't care at all about how my kids feel or think. He's evil. Pure evil.

Would it be completely out of bounds to send those texts to his counselor? He sees her weekly. She knows me because we went to couples counseling with her. I'm quite sure the version she hears about it is only about my reactions to his antics, and not about things like this, and THESE are the things that are important! WHY he thinks it is OK to put my daughter in the middle like this is beyond me.

I'm open to hearing opinions if you want to tell me that no, that's me being too controlling or it is too revenge driven. I really don't know.

This morning I was fantasizing about printing out all of our interactions, texts, etc. and mailing them to his mother.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment