Pages

Search blog and web

My ex boyfriend suddenly cares now I moved on...

  • Thread Starter

Hello everyone, new to this..

So my ex and I broke up around a month ago. I, in a bid not to lose him altogether, agreed to stay friends as we were before we got together. We still sexted and things like that, because we were in a Long Distance Relationship, so i guess it was a friends with benefits arrangement without the real life stuff. He clearly stated that he had no romantic feelings for me any more, and so I accepted this and began to get on with life, still talking to him every day, for most of the day.

Things were going great, I started writing a book, sort of documenting my life at current (like a diary but more literary than that) as an outlet for my depression, and he always asked me to show him it. I was fine with this because we were close and I don't say how I feel alot so not only did I get a review for my work, he understood how I felt about stuff.

Well last night I had sex with someone else and included it in my diary/book. I had reservations about showing my ex this, because obviously it's someone new. He had no feelings for me, he'd been talking to other girls since we split so I thought he'd be fine? Minutes after reading it he went in a sulk and blocked me on literally everything...I had warned him he might not like the content, so essentially he's mad I've slept with someone else.

Can anyone give me advice? I'm so confused. Have I been out of order, or has he lied about not having feelings for me? The book thing sounds pretentious i know, but it helps me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment