Pages

Search blog and web

Help!

Been married for 3 years. Our relationship has always been kind of rocky. We never have "small" fights, they're always huge ones where he blames me for everything that is wrong in our relationship, he says that I am the one that started the fight-all the time, and he always calls me names or threatens to leave me and "go somewhere". We have been together for a total of 7 years. I used to think our relationship was great, but when I look back on it now, I start to question why I have even stayed this long. I should also mention that he gets mad at me for the most trivial things. Like if I were to buy new underwear, well I must be cheating on him then because who needs new underwear. He also watches the gas gauge and the odometers in our vehicles and he'll ask me what I did all day or how I managed to use "so much gas". He's very manipulative and is almost an expert at gaslighting. He had managed to break me down and get me to pretty much be his slave for a bout 6 years. But here lately my eyes have been opened and I have started doing things on my own and becoming independent again. He HATES it. He gets mad when I don't ask him to help me with everything, even something as simple as carrying a laundry basket. He tells me "well you just want to do everything on your own anyways, you don't even need my help." Also, if any of you know what pinterest is, he has it on his phone and so do I. He's constantly pinning quotes about what a terrible person I am or how I treat him like crap, or how his life sucks. I pretend like I don't see it because I don't want to draw attention to it. He's also cussed me out in front of my mother. PLEASE help me! Any advice is welcome, I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like we are past the point of fixing this, and that we might as well call it quits.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment