Pages

Search blog and web

Female "orgasm" vs. ORGASM!?

OK Thanks to an interesting discussion with my wife-to-be I'm now OCD about this subject.

My GF of two years is I think very orgasmic. I mean she is multi-orgasmic always from PIV sex not requiring any foreplay at all (i do a lot of foreplay but it is not mandatory). Also, she usually starts having "orgasms" a minute or two into the session EVERY time we have sex.

Oral used to be more of an "appetizer" rather than a main course but then about about a year ago she started relaxing more during oral and I began exploring and finding just how she likes it. One day last summer during oral, she absolutely exploded in orgasm shaking uncontrollably and the O's were multiple and increasing in intensity and duration (minutes not seconds) until she jut couldn't take it any more. I really never saw anything like it before.

Anyway we mixed that into the rotation for the past year or so.

Lately we haven't had a lot of alone time together so we have had to sneak in quickies for the past couple of weeks but we still had sex at least every other day.

Last night she says with a big grin on her face "tomorrow we will have a few hours of alone time. you know what I want!!!" and I was like "yeah sure of course I'll "do" ya!!". Then she responds "I mean I want and orgasm this time". I was like "heyyy! wtf? you been faking it now?". And she says "hell no!! Never! just that thing you do is so amazing" I was like "OK so you have different orgasms depending on how we do it?" she says no she "cums from PIV sex" and "orgasms when we do that other thing".

So I say "OK what about doggystyle? You scream loud when I do you from behind." and she says "Oh yeah that's awesome! you hit a spot when you do that! yeah!"

Then she says I was the only guy to ever give her an orgasm. I said "reallyy?! wow! you never cummed before?! OMG" and she was like "oh yeah i cummed a lot just never orgasmed"

She spent the next half hour or so trying to explain the different sensations and intensity vs. position (missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl etc...). I still don't get it.

I"M SOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!!! Does any of this make sense to you ladies?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment