Pages

Search blog and web

It has started finally

Although not as planned.

I started cleaning things out, tossing things in the trash, basically making it easy for a move. She asked what I was doing and I told her just some cleaning out.

The plan was to sit her down Sunday when she was off and I finished early in the day.

However, as she was taking a bath, with a glass (Bottle) of wine, she was texting someone. Her text messages pop up on her ipad as well so I could see the replies, but not what she sent.

For someone that wants to be alone and relax/cool down after work, she certainly sent a good amount of messages. It was to a guy co-worker. She talked about buying a vibrator. Whether it was for her or for a friend, I don't know. That sent me over the top.

When she got out of the bath I asked her politely to show me her phone. She handed it to me but when I asked her to unlock it (Duh!) she said not until I told her why. So a little back and forth until finally she realized I knew SOME of what was being said.



She then tried to convince me that it was private stuff between her two friends and that she was in the middle. She had to respect their privacy but would ask them if it's OK to share the information with me the next day. OF COURSE I said "After you delete it, sure."

Without going crazy, I went straight to my closet and started packing my clothes. She put 2 and 2 together and realized that the packing was preparation for leaving. She started to blame me for not understanding, yada yada yada. I pulled out the papers, put them on her desk and told her to sign so that she doesn't have to put up with me. She didn't, she kept coming at me.

For a good hour as I was packing, she tried to blame me for this and that. In one ear, out the other.

It was too late to leave the apartment and stay anywhere else that night so I slept in a different room. She came running in and shoved the phone in my face and said "See!" as though I was an idiot and couldn't POSSIBLY figure that she would erase the damning evidence.

I will say this, I slept much better than I thought. No great, but I wasn't up all night crying or anything. She got up and went to work. She's a hard worker.

A few minutes ago she sent me a text asking if she could talk to me on her break. Of course. Will that change anything, of course not.

I hope that my feelings stay this way for the duration. I called my sister and there's financial support for me to get out if needed, which is awesome to know. I still have to sort out my personal finances and debt (My share) before anything gets finalized.

She still hasn't signed.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment