Pages

Search blog and web

My husband never initiates!

Hi everyone,
I need some opinions. I have been married for 13 years and in that period I have initiated sex almost 80% of the time. Is this normal? My H is my first and only partner so I never thought it was a big deal since he never rejects me. But recently, I have started resenting this. In the beginning it was half and half but now if I don't initiate, we'll go without it for weeks/months. It bothers me and I tried telling him but he doesn't see an issue. He tells me he is attracted to me and he is physically very affectionate. I lost about 50lbs in the last 4 years and my sex drive has gone up over the years. I am a very attractive woman. So I don't understand why I have to ask for it. It sometimes makes me sad and upset. I also think the issue might have to do with his lack of self esteem because he gained lots of weight over the years. We both went on a diet and he lost about 80lbs and gained it all back. I maintained what I lost. I know that makes him feel bad but he is re fusing to do anything about it at this point. Any suggestions on how I can motivate him to initiate more? Weight is a problem but I still love him and I want him to want me. I got men hitting on me all the time at work since my weight loss and it upsets me he doesn't want me enough to initiate. :frown2:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment