Pages

Search blog and web

he left after a fight

Hi
First sorry for my poor English I haven't written in English for almost a year. And thanks for your patience I wanted to feel better so I wrote a long story.
After a long time looking for someone marriage-minded who is serious about relationship, I met someone 5 months ago. He is a calm man and I think he is a good choice for me as I get angry so fast.
I was the manager of a ceremony which would be held on wednesday. I never asked him for help but he started getting involved in it to help me. I asked him not to do that but he felt bad and I decided to let him get involved.
4 days ago we had a fight. He was angry because he was tired and I was tired too because of workloads. He said I will leave for next 3 days and stay at my bungalow in a country town. I got angry because I thought he will leave me alone in hard situations in life and I also needed his presence during those hard days, I told him my thoughts and he said yes I will ! So I said then go and don't come back :crying: also I said I have supported you as you haven't earned money in this month and I didn't complain. (I know I hurt his pride but he always claims that I don't do any good for him and I don't know how to remind him those many goods I do for him :frown2: I think he is not grateful :frown2:)
He didn't go that day and came help my crew (we didn't talk together). after the ceremony I texted him saying thank you and goodnight. he didn't reply. the morning after it (yesterday) I called him asked him to go out and he said just "no". And from yesterday afternoon I noticed his phone is not available, I guess he left for the country town(his phone is not available there) without telling me.
We had some fights before but we passed and we were fine and serious for marriage and he had introduced me to his friends and we had marriage plans.
Now I wonder, will he come back to me? Will he text or call after coming back to the town? What is the best reaction to him if he calls or texts? What to do to prevent him do it again specially after marriage.
I know I hurt him verbally when I am angry and he always mention it as my bad manner, I started working on my anger management but in fact I don't know the correct reaction when I am angry
and I want to know if he will be back?:crying:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment