Pages

Search blog and web

Friends with Ex

Hi I'm Tom. I am recently engaged but have to move away from my fiancé for a year. Before me, she was in a 2-year relationship with an older gentleman that was platonic due to his deteriorating health. He is evidently more financially well-to-do than I. She wants to remain friends with him and asserts that I either trust her or I don't. He previously declined invitations to join us for dinner with me present. Now that I am moving out of state, she wants him to join her family for dinner periodically.

I am certain that sex is a non-issue. However, I feel conflicted about her retaining ties with an ex-boyfriend under these circumstances. Any advice one way or another? Thx.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment