Pages

Search blog and web

Not a sexless marriage, but not enough for me.

I have an unusually high libido for a women, if it was solely up to me I would like sex twice a day everyday. My husband however does not, and because of it that and our opposite work schedules I say we have sex once maybe twice a week. He has a very physical job, and I know that also an effect on his energy. We are very attracted to each other and totally committed to each other so I in no way think he is having an affair or anything like that.

I'm guess I'm looking for advice on how increase our sex life without it being too planned out or forced. I know my expectations can be unreasonable sometimes... I'm just not sure how much the sex is considered to be the "normal" amount.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment