Hi, I recently met a girl online, but she is also local to me and I have seen her out and about and stuff, but we don't know each other personally. Well, what happened is I started basically trolling her online, and she didn't know who I was, but carried on talking to me, and eventually I told her who I was and we exchanged numbers and stuff, and started texting each other and chatting on FB. We talk on text and FB all day long, sometimes into the early hours. Our backgrounds and things we have been through are very similar, and she has told me so much about her life and what she is currently going through, etc. She has basically confided so much stuff in me. Now when I was trolling her, and also once we started talking seriously I told her twice that I like her and I want to hang out with her. She has kind of brushed it off and has stated that she hates relationships and stuff like that because of how bad her ex was. She will kind of brush off any hint at anythin g intimate, but will keep asking questions that warrant that kind of response.
She has many male friends I know this for a fact, so i expect she talks to other guys, but it is the fact she spends so much time on me that makes me think there is more in her mind than just friendship? For instance there are quite a few times, I have just wrote a text or a FB reply that doesn't warrant a response like 'Oh. Okay' and she will still always come back with a response. She NEVER forgets to text or reply back to me even if it's from the day before, and she is never longer than an hour replying to my messages. She is very busy and going through a lot of stress and stuff at the moment, yet she is always talking to me and filling me in on each detail of her life.
What's the deal here girls? Is she just someone that's over-friendly? Or does she like me or what?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment