Pages

Search blog and web

Talk about sex

wife called me from work because of work issues and literally tells me that she needs me to *(&3 her hard tonight to shake off the stress. I said I was more than happy to help her with her stress. I'm thinking all day about the fun time we will have tonight. We get home from work, we talk about her day, we eat, she tells me her stomach is bothering her, the night comes and she gives me a kiss good night and goes to sleep.

I'm at a point where I ignore all remote sexual advances as I know my wife is just a ball of emotions. The true essence of a woman as I have seen. I'm sucking it up but her winding me up gets annoying. How do you handle this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment