Pages

Search blog and web

My sister's boyfriend gave me gay oral sex. What do I do?

  • Thread Starter

I'm gay. My sister is 17 and her boyfriend is 16, I'm 15. Earlier he was at my house, waiting for my sister to come back from her work. I was in my room, masturbating and he must have been watching me through the door, as the next thing I knew he came in and said that he couldn't hold it in any longer. He then started to give me oral sex, and I didn't stop him. I finished, he went back downstairs like nothing had happened, and met my sister as normal.

Obviously I enjoyed it and I think he's hot, but now what? I feel guilty I let him do it as he's going out with my sister, and he's never shown any signs of being bisexual before. I don't know how to talk to him about it, what do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment