I get upset with my husband of 25 years because he says "I love you" to too many people. He says it to friends, old and new. He recently said it on the phone to a cousin that he was never close with and he hasn't seen for years. He doesn't say it to other women or anything like that, so I am not implying that he is inappropriate with other women and I am jealous, I just feel that his "I love you"s to me are less significant because he says it to EVERYONE. I don't doubt his love for me, and I know his love for me is different than anyone else, but it can't help to think his words aren't that important because he says it to too many people. I am very choosy with my I love yous... Reserving them for only people I really love. He says he really "loves" all those people which only annoys me more. That makes me feel like I am "one of the bunch" instead of someone who holds importance in his life. Am I crazy?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment