My girlfriend had been living with me for several months as she was studying in my city, but since there's nothing left apart from handing in her dissertation, she decided to return home. I haven't really seen her much in the last month and can't really visit her place since I'm working during the week days.
One morning, she texts me letting me know that she's meeting up with a friend of hers in my city. At this point, I'm thinking maybe we can hang out during the weekend or something if she planned on staying an extra day. But I'm probably hoping for too much since I find out later...
"Heading back after dinner"
I don't really get it. Maybe it's because I'm looking at it from the perspective of what I'd do, but if the journey already cost me £20-25 to come over... I guess she was probably working on saturday or something. Just feel disappointed with it all really.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment