Pages

Search blog and web

Buying women drinks.

This just happened, I was out watching football lunch time game, Belgium beat US, anyway, I was sharing the table with three other male fans, I am female and they insisted on buying me beer. It didn't feel awkward to me because they said their company was paying for it anyway, I wanted to at least pick up a tip but they didn't let me.

I am married and don't go out a lot by my self but any time I have I never ended up paying for anything.

Do most man do this? Pick up a random girls ticket and should I tell my Husband, would you be slightly upset if someone bought a drink for your wife? OR would you be like - good, we saved some cash.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment