Pages

Search blog and web

Sad and Full of Regrets

I am really depressed right now because I have come to the realization that I will never have a satisfying sex life - or a sex life at all. I am almost 50 years old - and for the first time I am finally starting to look and feel my age. I have been married for almost 25 years to someone I both love and loathe and with whom I have no sex or love life. We simply do not get along, and have been close to divorce for basically 15 years. We have two boys whom I will not leave or serve as a part time parent for under any circumstances. So I feel frustrated and stuck. To add to my stress, I find myself regretting that I never had the chance to have sex or date as a younger man. I was in an all male environment in high school, and my college years were lost as well. Essentially I was and am a shy, unattractive man, which is the worst possible combination to be when you have a strong sex drive. Even now I get frustrated because I see women every day, at work, at t he library, at the gym, who I find so alluring, but I know, as I have all my life, that none of the women I like will ever be available to me. Do you know how maddening and depressing that is? Even if I get divorced, which is bound to happen after the kids grow up, I am still worried that things will not improve and that I will be a sad, bitter, depressed old man. I seriously think that once the kids are gone and we divorce, I am not going to want to live anymore. What's the use? All I'm going to be thinking about is catching up for what I wasn't able to do before with women, and that's not the place I want to be.

I just don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment