Pages

Search blog and web

No solutions.

Hello all. Great forum. Sex in marriage is possibly the most difficult sub-forum in all online forums. Difficult as in affecting a desired outcome in the OP's life. Most often the issues are because that's just the way things are.

37 male here. married 11 yrs. 2 kids. I am clean, average build, healthy and make decent money.

Age old problem of LD/HD. I'd like it every other day. She would want it maybe once in 3-4 weeks if left to her but she makes an effort to provide duty sex which is often peppered before-during-and after the event with the questions of whether that encounter counted towards our weekly prescription sex.
More often its me jerking off (she doesnt like giving an HJ) while she presses close to me and sometimes makes some affectionate sounds till I cum. The whole drill lasts 180 seconds. At 182nd second she is in the washroom retrieving tissue paper for cleanups.
She does deign to give me 60 second BJs. Never to completion. Never if there is a drop of precum visible.
No dirty talk. No kinky ideas. No lingerie. No shaving legs.
Will let me rim her making annoyed sounds all the while. No finger in backdoor. No anal probe (i bought it never got used). No butt plugs ( i bought one but never got used). No anal ( I have an unused 15 oz bottle of ID glide lube :-/).
Likes backrubs (sensual jimmyjane soy candles are awesome but the results arent as dramatic in our lives) but usually asks disdainfully 'do we have to have sex?' the moment i suggest a backrub.
Does not like dildos (I bought two - they lie unused), nor vibrators (the hitachi magic wand does nothing for her) nor a clit vibrator (***UOKU).
I have resorted to porn for a long time to get my rocks off (almost daily) but I can clearly see that our out of sync desires are extremely unhealthy. I also know that things are not likely to ever get better in the sexual dept.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment