(Mods: unsure whether to put this in another Forum section)
Don't know what to make of this...anger, bemusement, betrayal...
During my 'separation' period this last Spring/Summer from my wife who was by then, 5 months into seeing her OM, I started spending time with some friends of mine who tried to help me deal with the situation: Reconcile or Divorce.
I admit, during these months, I was passively doing nothing about it (this was pre-TAM) and I remember one of these friends eventually showed a more-than-vague interest in my wife...nothing particularly alarming - asking general chit-chat about her, our marriage and just general "oh yeah, she's hot" after seeing her photos on FB.
It appears that, following on from my friend meeting my wife for first time, around July this year, they really hit it off quite well so he subsequently FB-messaged her and got friendly...which led to swapping iPhone #s, which led to texting each other all day which led to late-night conversations and then something far more on an Emotional Level...which finally eneded up Physical.
To say, I felt somewhat p!ssed is an understatement...but then, as she pointed out (as she did when she first started seeing OM: "you and I are separated")
From what I can gather, things weren't going too well between my wife and OM and so she found the attentions of my 'friend' more than welcome.
She nows says my friend never really wanted anything serious or concrete and generally saw her as a 'target': he was intrigued by the whole scenario her leaving me for another guy and his ego decided he'd have a crack at taking her off OM#1.
As soon as he did, and she warmed to him, the novelty appeared to have worn off, and they ended up in a right nasty war-of-words about the whole sorry affair and ended things in September.
He's contacted her since apologizing but she wants nothing more to do with him. :rolleyes:
(I don't have many details and she says nothing 'fully sexual' happened but of course, knowing her and him, I don't believe it)
Anyway, quick question is:
Friends trying it on with or sleeping with your wife (during-Separation or post-Divorce): a no-no or 'All's Fair In Love And War'?)
Don't know what to make of this...anger, bemusement, betrayal...
During my 'separation' period this last Spring/Summer from my wife who was by then, 5 months into seeing her OM, I started spending time with some friends of mine who tried to help me deal with the situation: Reconcile or Divorce.
I admit, during these months, I was passively doing nothing about it (this was pre-TAM) and I remember one of these friends eventually showed a more-than-vague interest in my wife...nothing particularly alarming - asking general chit-chat about her, our marriage and just general "oh yeah, she's hot" after seeing her photos on FB.
It appears that, following on from my friend meeting my wife for first time, around July this year, they really hit it off quite well so he subsequently FB-messaged her and got friendly...which led to swapping iPhone #s, which led to texting each other all day which led to late-night conversations and then something far more on an Emotional Level...which finally eneded up Physical.
To say, I felt somewhat p!ssed is an understatement...but then, as she pointed out (as she did when she first started seeing OM: "you and I are separated")
From what I can gather, things weren't going too well between my wife and OM and so she found the attentions of my 'friend' more than welcome.
She nows says my friend never really wanted anything serious or concrete and generally saw her as a 'target': he was intrigued by the whole scenario her leaving me for another guy and his ego decided he'd have a crack at taking her off OM#1.
As soon as he did, and she warmed to him, the novelty appeared to have worn off, and they ended up in a right nasty war-of-words about the whole sorry affair and ended things in September.
He's contacted her since apologizing but she wants nothing more to do with him. :rolleyes:
(I don't have many details and she says nothing 'fully sexual' happened but of course, knowing her and him, I don't believe it)
Anyway, quick question is:
Friends trying it on with or sleeping with your wife (during-Separation or post-Divorce): a no-no or 'All's Fair In Love And War'?)
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment