Have been on this site. And am ready to give up and not care any more. I will not start by saying that My husband and I dont have sex. But it is probably average about once a month. We are both in our 50's. A couple of years back I discussed with my husband I would like our sex life to be better because it's just me and him and we only have eachother for the rest of our lives and life is too short not to enjoy eachother. Like Oprah an aah haa moment.
Well our sex life was pretty good for a short period. At the time I had noticed that once in a blue moon he looks at porn on computer and is masterbating very early in AM in computer room.
Well is still doing it. The problem is we really are on different clocks. I like to stay up later and he literally falls asleep so quickly every night and wakes up like 4:30am every morning. Way too early for me. He's tired at night and me in the morning.
Another problem is that I will not initiate. I just dont know how. But I have made it known to my husband that I love sex with him.
Last night we were talking about another couple who they joked that they never have sex. I said to him "well we never have sex either" Last time was 3-4 weeks ago. I am not one who "needs"sex every day. Probabley once a week would be nice but when I have these discussions we end up having sex for awhile then it dwindles back again to very seldom.
Tired of bringing up the subject again and again. I always see in bathroom trash can his papertowels that have evidence of him masterbating every morning. Its a slap in my face. Even after what i said to him last night I saw a paper towel in the bathroom with "that" smell on it. At least he could get rid of the evidence rather than put it in my face literally. I am the only person that cleans bathrooms and house.
I am in my 50's but I take care of myself and always try to look good. and when I do he NEVER compliments me. Sad but true. He is a great husband and many other ways. Just don't get it.
So I am ready to give up. There are many things getting in the way at night preventing sex. Tired, Bloated, have to go to bathroom, Blah Blah Blah Sometimes me too. Just sad.
But I will not go after him or discuss. Beating a old horse is not fun.
Well our sex life was pretty good for a short period. At the time I had noticed that once in a blue moon he looks at porn on computer and is masterbating very early in AM in computer room.
Well is still doing it. The problem is we really are on different clocks. I like to stay up later and he literally falls asleep so quickly every night and wakes up like 4:30am every morning. Way too early for me. He's tired at night and me in the morning.
Another problem is that I will not initiate. I just dont know how. But I have made it known to my husband that I love sex with him.
Last night we were talking about another couple who they joked that they never have sex. I said to him "well we never have sex either" Last time was 3-4 weeks ago. I am not one who "needs"sex every day. Probabley once a week would be nice but when I have these discussions we end up having sex for awhile then it dwindles back again to very seldom.
Tired of bringing up the subject again and again. I always see in bathroom trash can his papertowels that have evidence of him masterbating every morning. Its a slap in my face. Even after what i said to him last night I saw a paper towel in the bathroom with "that" smell on it. At least he could get rid of the evidence rather than put it in my face literally. I am the only person that cleans bathrooms and house.
I am in my 50's but I take care of myself and always try to look good. and when I do he NEVER compliments me. Sad but true. He is a great husband and many other ways. Just don't get it.
So I am ready to give up. There are many things getting in the way at night preventing sex. Tired, Bloated, have to go to bathroom, Blah Blah Blah Sometimes me too. Just sad.
But I will not go after him or discuss. Beating a old horse is not fun.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment