Pages

Search blog and web

Moving on?

  • Thread Starter

So...
I like these 2 girls and have been friend zoned ish (we're friends but not too close) a while back. I have got to know them better recently, so I asked out the one I knew better and was closer too.
She broke up with a guy a few months back and she said she would but she wants to stay single for a little while, and it seems shes always very busy so doesnt have time to date.
I am due to meet up with the other girl (as friends), but thinking if I end up getting closer with her is it right to ask her out.
I have never had a girlfriend, and when I say ask out I mean become really close and eventually become boyfriend and girlfriend. I dont want to seem mean to the other girl, but I would be over the moon to be with either girl as they are amazing.

If it is relevant they do know eachother.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment