Pages

Search blog and web

Finding a girl as an asian?

  • Thread Starter

My friendship groups have always been all white. But rn in life I have no friends to build a network with.

As an asian, I worry I won't find a girl (preferably asian too) as I have no friendship group and no experience with an asian friendship group. I really don't want an arranged marriage either.

How do I approach Asian girls without coming across as unislamic or desperate. I just need to start talking to more Asian girls (real life, online doesn't count imo). But how? Like I'm too scared they may be super religious and reject my advances and whatnot.

Asian girls, how would you prefer a guy approach you and show interest? I feel the only way is to have a mutual friends, being a complete random wouldn't work. (Especially if you below average or average at best like me).

Bear in mind I'm not a full on coconut, I speak our language perfectly and know our culture very well. I'm just not experienced with the social life within the British Asian lot. :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment