Pages

Search blog and web

BIL cheating. Need some books for him to read.

Last weekend my SIL called my husband and told him , his brother asked for a divorce. He is in love with a close family friend. He is not speaking to anyone, would not return phone calls, text or anything. This new love started 2 mths ago, when he did some housework for her.

My SIL called me just now to tell me the story. She is willing to wait it out. Give him space to get his head cleared. He tried to move out yesterday but for some reason stayed. He admitted to sleeping with OW.

He is coming to visit us next weekend, maybe I can give him some reading materials. You know, just to show him the errors of his way. I don't know, I feel like I have to do something to help. The kids are heartbroken. My husband is out of his element, his SIL is looking to him to guide her. He is looking at me.

I would divorce his as*. But she is going to fight for him. Please give me some book names.

Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment